We are seeking an innovative Embedded C++ developer to design and develop the NexStem Headset (an EEG Headset). You will be determining the scope of firmware development projects, collaborating on the development of WisdomSDK, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback into newer and updated systems.
To ensure success as a C++ developer, you should exhibit advanced C++ software development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. A first-class C++ developer will be someone whose software development expertise translates into highly functional and user-friendly applications.
- Work with the team to design firmware in accordance with the H/W design.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs (IoTHub and PKI services).
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing firmware.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as an embedded developer.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Significant experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Good experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Signal Processing concepts (Highly Preferred).
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.